Ticket and live chat support will be unavailable on August 21st.
How eDRC Works
The eDRC is recommended for students of all ages and academic settings with academic, social and behavioral difficulties.
Main Features & Benefits of the eDRC:
- Single point of contact for the Parent, Provider, Teacher and Administrator to monitor progress
- Teachers and tutors are provided a simple and consistent way of improving students' school success
- Completely online/digital solution so there is no paper to circulate and students feel secure that their goals are private
- Scores are graphed or displayed visually by time of day, subject/class and goals which allows for easy tracking of progress
- Data can be used for students in GenEd, IEP progress monitoring, RTI and special education planning
- Students' positive behaviors at school can be reinforced with rewards at home or school to build motivation
- Your first eDRC chart is always free! See Costs for more details.
5 Easy Steps to Getting Started:
- Provider creates the online behavior plan with individual student goals
- Provider gives Teachers, Parents and Administrators access to score and view the chart
- Teachers begin to score the student based on his/her goals which automatically calculates a daily score
- Provider monitors progress, updates the goals and collaborates with stakeholders to maintain treatment fidelity.
- Provider uses the eDRC data and graphs to support and inform his/her clinical decisions
Contact your Provider to get started. Or, Providers can sign up today to get started!
Please see our HELP section for any questions.