How eDRC Works
The eDRC is recommended for students of all ages and academic settings with academic, social and behavioral difficulties.
Main Features & Benefits of the eDRC:
- Single point of contact for the Parent, Provider, Teacher and Administrator to monitor progress
- Teachers and tutors are provided a simple and consistent way of improving students' school success
- Completely online/digital solution so there is no paper to circulate and students feel secure that their goals are private
- Scores are graphed or displayed visually by time of day, subject/class and goals which allows for easy tracking of progress
- Data can be used for students in GenEd, IEP progress monitoring, RTI and special education planning
- Students' positive behaviors at school can be reinforced with rewards at home or school to build motivation
- Your first eDRC chart is always free! See Costs for more details.
5 Easy Steps to Getting Started:
- Provider creates the online behavior plan with individual student goals
- Provider gives Teachers, Parents and Administrators access to score and view the chart
- Teachers begin to score the student based on his/her goals which automatically calculates a daily score
- Provider monitors progress, updates the goals and collaborates with stakeholders to maintain treatment fidelity.
- Provider uses the eDRC data and graphs to support and inform his/her clinical decisions