Teachers, Tutors, Paras & Academic Coaches
The eDRC is a research-validated tool for students with social, behavioral and academic difficulties. It provides clear, targeted goals for the student to work towards, and provides teachers & tutors with a simple and consistent way of improving students' academic behaviors. The eDRC can be used in mainstream, 504, IEP, BEP, RTI and special education.
Main Features for Teachers:
- Fast and easy way to score student's behavior
- View trends of your student's progress over time
- Email reminders to score are sent out at 9am and 2pm
- Post comments about students for others to read
How the eDRC Works for Teachers:
- Login each day to view each student's chart
- Select the student or class to score
- Only students you are assigned to will show up for scoring
- Score anytime during the day, from your computer or handheld device
Contact your school provider to get started today. Teachers can only access a student's chart by being invited to sign up by the provider.
Please see our HELP section for any questions and tutorial videos about using the eDRC as a teacher.